Wednesday 2 May 2018

How to Use a Swipe File

Swipe files can really help to take a sales letter from good to a money-making machine.

I find writing sales letters hard. I'm not that savvy when it comes to writing sales copy.

So I use swipe files.

It's like opening up a file and finding millions of dollars of the best copy to look through and borrow ideas from.

Sometimes I don't have a clue what to write.

So I just open up one of my swipe files and before I know it I've gone from writer's block to idea overload.

I only use swipefiles from the best copywriters so that I know they really know how to sell. And having their swipefile to read through is like finding gold.

I can look through ideas for headings, openings, bullets, stories and closes. Plus there are plenty of ideas for guarantees and huge lists of the right words to use.

Writing a book is one thing, but knowing how to sell it is what makes the difference between hundreds/thousands of sales and no sales.

That's why I'm a regular student of marketing. To make sure that once I write a book, I can sell thousands of copies.

And my collection of swipefiles are all I need to get me started.

I just take out the files and start working my way through them and before I know it I'm inundated with ideas.

If you don't already own a swipefile, it's worth looking into.

But only buy one from a top copywriter who knows how to make money writing sales pages.

-------------------

Jeff Gardner Multi-Million-Dollar Copywriter
Sharing his swipe file with the world.
Right now, you can save $60 and get it now for only $17.77.
Includes a detailed template for you to fill in the blanks.
http://ruthiswriting.com/links/swipefile.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments