Tuesday 2 January 2018

Write & Publish an Ebook in 10 Days + Earn $1,000/month

A few years ago I wrote one of my best selling ebooks, Living The Laptop Lifestyle: How to Start & Grow a Profitable Online Business So You Can Quit Your Job, and I did it using Nick Daws' amazing writing and publishing course, The 10 Day Ebook (hi Nick).

I started out sceptically thinking that it couldn't be done because the sales page offered that not only could I use The 10 Day Ebook to write my ebook in 10 days, but I could also earn $1,000 a month from it

And this was guaranteed!

So I tried it out and to my amazement, it worked.

I'd bought ebooks by this same author before so I knew his stuff was good.

I also co-authored a massive ebook (The Wealthy Writer) with him a few years before I bought and downloaded The 10 Day Ebook, but I was still sceptical (aren't we all?).

But I figured I had nothing to lose because it came with a full money back guarantee if I hadn't written an ebook in 10 days and earned $1,000 in a month, so I figured I had nothing to lose. Even if it took me twice as long to write the ebook and earn a thousand dollars from it, I could still get my money back AND keep earning money from my own ebook.

But it worked like a charm and to this day Living The Laptop Lifestyle: How to Start & Grow a Profitable Online Business So You Can Quit Your Job is still earning me money.

The 10 Day Ebook is over 100 pages of step-by-step instructions for getting your own ebook written and published fast.

Even if you don't know what to write, it will take you from idea to finished ebook in less than 2 weeks.

And it comes with three bonuses:


  • 12 Techniques to Devise a Killer Title
  • Essential Resources for E-Book Authors
  • How To Get Other People to Write Your E-book for You


I don't recommend writing products and courses to others unless I think they're great.

And I can personally vouch for this one because I bought and used it myself.

So if I can write and publish Living The Laptop Lifestyle in just 10 days, what can you do?

Start this year the way you mean to go on.

Get your next ebook written in just 10 days.

AND earn $1,000/month.



The 10 Day Ebook
http://ruthiswriting.com/links/10dayebook.html

Living The Laptop Lifestyle: How to Start & Grow a Profitable Online Business So You Can Quit Your Job
http://cheritonhousepublishing.com/books/LLS.html

The Wealthy Writer
http://ruthiswriting.com/links/wealthywriter.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments