Monday 27 July 2015

Why I Feel Like I've Been Shirking My Writing Responsibilities And Why You Should Care

Lately I've been really busy with my writing and publishing. Yet at the same time I feel as though I've been shirking my writing responsibilities because I haven't been updating my websites or this blog.

But it's not because I've been lazy, but rather because other things have gotten in the way, or should I correctly say I'VE ALLOWED other things to get in the way.

What has mostly kept me busy is working on my new online course which is aimed at teaching you how to make money as an online writer. I'm still working on the script and figuring out how I'm going to make it all work but the eventual course will consist of text, video and audio so it will have a lot of content.

I'm also about to embark on a tour of several local libraries teaching the same thing that my online course will be about. This is all linked to my original ebook Living the Laptop Lifestyle which I'm currently updating and adding many more features and information to, and I need to get it ready before my library tour.

At the same time I've been hassled with other issues because we have been in consultation with a local builder for the last two years about a major renovations to our house. But in the end we couldn't agree on the terms of contract so we decided to amicably part our ways, after years of engineering reports, house designs etc. And now we're starting over with another builder. Sad face.

So all in all it's been a busy time.

But why should you care?

Because in the end I will have available  for you a whole new and improved Living the Laptop Lifestyle course that will include far more than it does now. That's not to say that there's anything wrong with the current ebook, it's just that things change in the online world so everyone needs to know more.

I will also have available my new online course that includes video, text and audio. This is a big project and will be available within a month.

So if you want to learn about how to make money online as a writer, creating your own blog, writing ebooks, doing affiliate marketing, earning money through advertising and a whole lot more, these products will help you get to where you want to go with your writing dreams.

But in the meantime I need to keep working hard to bring it all together.

And you'll soon be able to reap the benefits of all my hard work.

In the meantime, I need to put my nose back to the proverbial grind stone.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments