Thursday 20 March 2014

Writing Resources to Help Increase Your Creativity and Productivity

This week I wrote an article for my Writeaholics.net website about how to write an ebook in 2 days.

The inspiration for the article was from some products created by Jason Fladlien that I downloaded last week.

 All his products are about writing quickly, creating more products and making more money online. Jason himself is a prolific writer and he can create information products almost on the fly because he has spent the last few years perfecting his technique for fast writing, better time management, high productivity and working to deadlines to improve his speed and performance.

 He is an inspiration to me and should be to all writers and online marketers.

And to help spread the word about it all I've added a new page to my website with a list of some of Jason's best products that I believe will help all writers.

 One thing he is right about, is that if you want to be successful, you need to write more AND be more productive with the time you have, which means better focus and attention to creating quality products.

I hope he inspires you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments